BANK SINGLES & PAIRS COMPETITION – FARMOOR 1
£7,750 PRIZE POOL + TACKLE PRIZES
This competition will be held at Oxfordshire’s Farmoor1 reservoir. The fishery offers an excellent bank set up for a fair competition, with all anglers facing identical bank conditions all around the lake. The match will be fished to the popular, peg rotating basis, every 50 minutes, with 10 minutes between pegs. Anyone can enter this event, and with the cash prize structure in place, anyone can win! There will be tackle prizes up for grabs too from match sponsors, Wychwood Game, Airflo, Fasna & Flash Attack Flies.
ENTRY –SINGLES COMPETITION - £55.00 - ENTRY DOUBLES COMPETITION £100 P/PAIR
PRIZE FUND TOTALS WILL BE SUBJECT TO NUMBER OF ENTRANTS.
The match will be fished to full catch & release, on barbless or de-barbed hooks. Maximum of 5 fish per peg can be caught. You will be rewarded with 2 points with your first fish, then 1 point per fish until your 5th fish is landed. A bonus point will also be added per peg, should you catch your 5 fish peg limit. A total of 7 points can be achieved per peg. You will fish for 50 minutes per peg, with a 10 minute interval between pegs to move to your next peg number. Each netted fish will be counted and entered onto a score card by a match official. You must have your netted fish verified by a match official, before commencing fishing. NO modified fly lines to be used. The angler/s with the most points at the end of the day will be deemed the winner/s. In the event of a points score draw, the angler whom landed his or her fish first will be deemed the winner. Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fishing Match Timings
• Open the site at 7.00am
• Registration at 7.30 to 8.00am
• Briefing for fisherman at 8.15 to 8.30am (Anglers go to their respective peg)
• Briefing for match marshals at 8.30 to 8.40am
• Start fishing am 9.00AM
• Finish fishing at 17.20PM
Fishing Section Timings
1. 9.00 to 9.50 fishing time / moving time 9.50 to 10.00
2. 10.00 to 10.50 fishing time / moving time 10.50 to 11.00
3. 11.00 to 11.50 fishing time / moving time 11.50 to 12.00
4. 12.00 to 12.50 fishing time / moving time + lunch 12.50 to 13.30
5. 13.30 to 14.20 fishing time / moving time 14.20 to 14.30
6. 14.30 to 15.20 fishing time / moving time 15.20 to 15.30
7. 15.30 to 16.20 fishing time / moving time 16.20 to 16.30
8. 16.30 to 17.20 fishing time / finish time 17.20
Practice days will be WEDNESDAY – FRIDAY. The lake will close at 4pm on the Friday !
MATCH SPONSORS - -
(These prize figures will be subject to the competition getting the 100 entries, and will be subject to change if the competition is not filled)
PRIZE VALUES BASED ON 100 SINGLE ANGLER ENTRIES
1. £ 2000 + Farmoor Season Ticket + give aways
2. £ 1000 +Farmoor Tickets + Prize
3. £ 500 + Farmoor ticket + Prize
4. £ 250 +Farmoor Ticket
5. £ 150.00
6. £ 100.00
7. Farmoor Ticket Prize
8. Farmoor Ticket
9. Sponsor Prize.
10. Sponsor Prize
(These prize figures will be subject to the competition getting the 50 PAIRS entries, and will be subject to change if the competition is not filled)
PRIZE VALUES BASED ON 50 FISHING PAIRS ENTERING.
1. £2000 + Farmoor ticket sponsors prize.
2. £1000 + Farmoor ticket + sponsors prize
3. £500 + Farmoor ticket + sponsors prize.
4. £250 + Farmoor ticket
5. Farmoor boat tickets.